In this post, we take a closer look at look at what the text of Zechariah 12:10 really says, what is the correct translation of Zechariah 12:10. Find out.
Topics | Bible TextsViewing 1 - 10 of 85
- Micah 5, Zechariah 12 and Isaiah 9-6 ( 0 Articles, 0 Videos, 2 Documents ),
- Jeremiah ( 1 Articles, 0 Videos, 1 Documents ),
- Scriptural Studies ( 51 Articles, 2 Videos, 1 Documents ),
- Isaiah 53 ( 7 Articles, 0 Videos, 2 Documents ),
- Genesis 49:10 ( 1 Articles, 0 Videos, 0 Documents ),
- Daniel ( 2 Articles, 1 Videos, 0 Documents ),
- Rabbi Blumenthal ( 42 Articles, 2 Videos, 1 Documents ),
- Daniel 9 ( 1 Articles, 0 Videos, 0 Documents )
It is always important to make an educated decision. When examining a Missionary proof text you must look at the context and to original text.
The book of Daniel is filled with Messianic illusions and calculations that even left Daniel pondering their meanings.
A look at the text and timeline of Daniel 9 and how it is understood by Jews and how it is often presented by missionaries in an attempt to mislead Jews and influence them to convert to Christianity. What is it about the seventy weeks of Daniel, let’s find out.
What is the translation of Daniel 9:25? Why is it different from other Christian Bible translations? Let’s find out.
Are the accounts of Jesus’ resurrection in the Christian bible believable — or have you, like Esau, traded your holy birthright for a bowl of worthless soup?
The staff shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet until Shiloh arrives, and his will be an assembly of nations
Jews for Judaism (Jewish, Torah)
In Part #2 of a 2-Part Lecture – How to Answer a Christian Missionary: Rabbi Michael Skobac presents Step-by-Step Biblical Refutations to many Christian missionary claims, offering a Jewish response to “Jews for Jesus” and other Christian missionaries who target Jews.