Kosher Jesus book review. Shmuley Boteach sets the stage by describing the strong overtures of Christian love towards Israel and the Jewish people.
Topics | Contemporary IssuesViewing 1 - 10 of 120
- New Testament Anti-Judaism ( 9 Articles, 0 Videos, 2 Documents ),
- Cults and Missionaries ( 28 Articles, 6 Videos, 2 Documents ),
- Articles in the Press ( 17 Articles, 0 Videos, 1 Documents ),
- Book Reviews ( 7 Articles, 1 Videos, 3 Documents ),
- Evangelicals and Israel ( 2 Articles, 0 Videos, 0 Documents ),
- Fast Facts ( 3 Articles, 0 Videos, 0 Documents ),
- Charts & Facts ( 5 Articles, 0 Videos, 0 Documents ),
- Social Action ( 3 Articles, 1 Videos, 0 Documents ),
- Critical Thinking ( 1 Articles, 0 Videos, 0 Documents ),
- December Dilemma ( 1 Articles, 0 Videos, 0 Documents ),
- Jehovah's Witnesses ( 6 Articles, 0 Videos, 1 Documents ),
- The Kabbalah Center ( 5 Articles, 1 Videos, 1 Documents )
5 Surprising Facts About Judaism
In this post, Rabbi YY Jacobson, tells us about the tale of two mountains. Read on to find out what is the story behind the two mountains.
One of the most obvious perceived contradictions between Torah and science is the age of the universe. Is there a way to reconcile these two views?
Our home is user friendly. We love to host visitors and guests. So it was a no-brainer to redo our backyard with a nice sitting patio. But the expense didn’t end there. Next was the patio furniture. With a tight budget we went searching online for those great deals everyone talks about
Anti-Semitism: The Persecution of God and His Chosen People A Critical Book Review by Gerald Sigal Anti-Semitism: The Persecution of God and His Chosen People. By Steffi Rubin. San Rafael: Jews for Jesus, 1977. Duplicity and sanctimonious rhetoric have long been the staples of Christian missionaries who seek to convert Jews. This booklet, by Steffi Ruben, one [Read More]
Messianic Visions, a 13 million dollar a year missionary group targeting Jews for conversion, continues to expand their reach into the Jewish community.
On the contrary, cultists are bright, idealistic, caring individuals. They get “hooked” because they believe they will be doing important work for the betterment of mankind. Nobody joins a cult; they join a cause!
Are people who join cults weak? What are their reasons to join cults? Find out in this interesting post. For more, email us at [email protected]
Are the Hebrew/Christian groups as big a problem as the cults? Let’s find out in this interesting post