The following are the Counter-Missionary Survival Seminar notes for Micah 5 session.
The following are the Counter-Missionary Survival Seminar notes for the Eternal Torah Vs. New Testament session.
The following are the Counter-Missionary Survival Seminar notes for the Why Jesus Didn’t Have To Die To Atone For Sin Session
The following are the Counter-Missionary Survival Seminar notes for The Real Messiah Part two.
The following is the study guide notes for the Battle For The Jewish Soul session.
In their attempt to convert Jews, Christian missionaries promote the alleged resurrection of Jesus as the most compelling argument for their faith. Rabbi Michael Skobac [Read More]
From the teachings of Rabbi Yehuda Aryeh Leib Alter [Rabbi Akiva] used to say: Beloved is man, for he was created in [G‑d’s] image; it [Read More]
D. Christian Objections to Observance of the Law 1. The new covenant We now move on to address those Christian objections directed against general observance [Read More]
E. Christian Objections to the Oral Law We now move on to those Christian objections directed against the Jewish belief in the unwritten teachings of [Read More]
2. The Rabbinic institutions – adding to the Law We now move to the next Christian objection directed specifically at the Rabbinic institutions which are [Read More]
4. Historical objections – the Torah scroll of Josiah Another objection put forward by Christians in support of their rejection of the Jewish national legacy [Read More]
5. The factions of Judaism in the Second Temple era Yet another objection that Christians present in an effort to discredit the national legacy of [Read More]
6. Talmudic application of scripture Another Christian objection directed against the authenticity of our nation’s legacy targets the Talmudic application of scripture. The Talmud is [Read More]
7. Where is the scriptural evidence? We now move on to the final missionary objection to the living traditions of Israel. The missionaries ask – [Read More]