A Vacuum Yet To Be Filled
Dear Rebbetzin Jungreis, I have wanted to write you for a long time because you helped me in such a profound way.I am so very thankful for your work, your message, your books, and your unapologetic call to all Jews to return to our Torah and heritage. Three years ago, I was in the process of exiting the Messianic "Jewish" lifestyle. Your book, The Jewish Soul On Fire helped me to want to return to a true Torah lifestyle. Let me tell you how you helped save my Jewish neshamah:
Messiah : The Criteria
The Jewish tradition of "The Messiah" has its foundation in numerous biblical references, and understands "The Messiah" to be a human being - without any overtone of deity or divinity - who will bring about certain changes in the world and fulfill certain criteria before he can be acknowledged as "The Messiah".
Is it possible for gentiles to become Jews?
I have recently come to the realization that the New Testament and Christianity itself is riddled with discrepancies and outright untruths (to say it kindly). Reading your website has been a real eye opener for me because I was raised in the Christian faith and took as the "gospel" (no pun intended) their one-sided, misinterpretation of the Old Testament scriptures regarding the Messiah. Up until now, I just took it for granted that the New Testament referals to Old Testament scriptures were accurate and true.
I am on a spiritual journey to find out the real truth. The truth of whether G-d really exists and if He does, which G-d is the true One. So far, Judaism is the only religion that even remotely makes sense to me. Is it possible for gentiles to become Jews? I ran across the term "righteous gentiles" on another website devoted to Judaism and was wondering what this means. I realize that I have too many questions to ask for you to answer them, but I thought you might point me in the direction of where I could find answers to these questions - maybe some reading material. I'd appreciate any help you could give me.
The "One king" just has to be...
The flour offering of atonement
Is there a way to prevent someone from becoming involved?
- Are the missionary leaders sincere?
- Are missionaries a problem in Israel?
- How do Christians feel about "Jews for Jesus" groups?
- What positive actions can we take to avoid getting involved in a cult?
- Is there any way a person can avoid getting involved in a cult?
- Are people who get involved in cults less intelligent than others?
- Are people who join cults weak?
- How do people join cults and missionary groups?
- Are the Hebrew/Christian groups as big a problem as the cults?
- Is "Jews for Jesus" a cult?
- What happens to cult members 10 years after they join?
- Do cult leaders really believe what they preach?
- What characteristics define a cult?
- Is The Christian Movement Called "Messianic Judaism" a Form of Judaism?
- Does the Talmud talk about a ressurection 3 days after the end of the world?
- The Jewish Concept of Messiah and the Jewish Response to Christian Claims
- Jewish Belief in Messiah and the Messianic Age
- What are the criteria that Judaism has established about the messiah?